Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 Skinny - Graphite Black - Linerless mod
Made out of grade 5 titanium. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. The scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand-sanded for a smooth finish before blasting and coating. The scales weigh about 4.5 oz with the knife.
- Not compatible with Manix 2 LW
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock g10 scales
- Check if the pivot bushing fits both scales. Note that one side of the pivot bushing has a flat end and can only fit into one of the scales.
- Install the side of the pivot bushing with the flat end first.
- The stock lanyard tube should hand press snugly into the scales. If the tube is larger than the scale lanyard hole, use a flat part of pliers if possible and press very lightly around the end of the tube. Check fitment frequently for a snug fit. You do not want the tube to fit loosely causing it to rattle.
Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. Please message me for left-hand carry.
I have always loved the Spyderco Manix 2, and I have used a number of different sets of handle scales over the years. But this set of titanium scale/liner replacements from Rockscale Designs completely transforms the knife.
Seriously, the Manix feels so much better with these scales on it that I can't help but wonder why Spyderco itself hasn't taken a stab at building the knife with this construction. The knife is lighter, more comfortable (with less jimping), more premium feeling, more rigid, and looks freaking amazing.
I think most people in the knife community are used to occasionally being let down by knives, customizations, and/or "upgrades". But there is absolutely no regrets here. This product had completely exceeded any expectations I had for it. If you're considering a purchase, don't hesitate. You can't go wrong.
Bought manix 2 skinny scales and they really transform the knife. IMO they look better than original and the feel and texture are great. Highly recommended
Rockscale is an outstanding company that produces an excellent product.
These scales give a new feel to an already great knife.
these scales look amazing, feel amazing and gave my Manix a hydraulic closing action. Perfect.
I'm absolutely in love with the execution and design of these. They are so worth every dime!