Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 - Graphite - Linerless mod
Made out of grade 5 titanium. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. The scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand-sanded for a smooth finish before blasting and coating. The scales weigh about 4.5 oz with the knife.
- Not compatible with Manix 2 LW
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock g10 scales
- Check if the pivot bushing fits both scales. Note that one side of the pivot bushing has a flat end and can only fit into one of the scales.
- Install the side of the pivot bushing with the flat end first.
- The stock lanyard tube should hand press snugly into the scales. If the tube is larger than the scale lanyard hole, use a flat part of pliers if possible and press very lightly around the end of the tube. Check fitment frequently for a snug fit. You do not want the tube to fit loosely causing it to rattle.
Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. Please message me for left-hand carry.
I bought these because I had stripped out the screw holes on my stock Manix 2 liners & scales and man did I luck out finding them. They feel incredible, giving a greater sense of strength while weighing no more than the original scales/liners. The blast finish looks excellent and - despite the ball cage being annoying - took very little time to install. Additionally, I placed the order at around 9am (est) on a Friday, requesting left handed carry. The owner got back to me and confirmed my carry option around noon, and they shipped out around 4pm, all that same day. Would definitely buy from Rockscale again!
Have not installed yet, waiting for lanyard cube. But communication, packing/shipping and quality have been top notch!!
Scales are amazing. Well worth the money. Only problem is the lanyard tube requires a lot of force to install, but this is a must to eliminate rattle. Will buy again.
These scales are top notch. Fit feel, function, and aesthetics are amazing.
These scales truly transform the Manix. It’s great out of the box, but these skinny scales turn it into a whole new knife. The fit and finish of RSD’s machining is top notch. Highly recommended.