Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 - Graphite Black
Made out of grade 5 titanium. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. The scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand-sanded for a smooth finish before blasting and coating. The scales weigh about 4.5 oz with the knife.
- Not compatible with Manix 2 LW
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock g10 scales
- Check if the pivot bushing fits both scales. Note that one side of the pivot bushing has a flat end and can only fit into one of the scales.
- Install the side of the pivot bushing with the flat end first.
- The stock lanyard tube should hand press snugly into the scales. If the tube is larger than the scale lanyard hole, use a flat part of pliers if possible and press very lightly around the end of the tube. Check fitment frequently for a snug fit. You do not want the tube to fit loosely causing it to rattle.
Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. Please message me for left-hand carry.
These scales are amazing I had been wanting a set of titanium manix 2 scales an when these were announced I knew I had to have them an they don't disappoint, now I can't wait for backspacers!
I have 3 different style scales PM2, Para 3, and Manix 2. All of them are done well. Fit and finish was flawless. Good job! I will buy again.
These scales fit perfectly and feel great in the hand.They’re light weight, and look great too. Awesome upgrade, definitely worth the price and made in the USA.
Love these scales. Keeps everything I love about the manix...(size, shape and durability) and brings the weight down a bit to make this an even better EDC knife....plus they look super cool!