Titanium Hexi Scales for Demko AD20.5 - Straight Handle - Liner Removed
The scales provide a thicker handle, larger forward finger choil, and a fully recessed lock grove. These adjustments are made for added comfort when handling, deploying and disengaging the shark lock. Due to the deep milling of the scales, the total weight of the knife is about 4.1oz.
- Includes two stainless steel washers that needed to be placed between each scale and ball bearing washers (not between blade and ball bearing washers).
- Stop and lock pins have solid and line markings on each end. Placed the solid ends together on the right-hand pocket clip side of the scales first.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- knife and hardware not included.
- Not compatible with AD20.5 Ti & CF Version.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock grivory/G10 scales.
- All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
- Made out of grade 5 titanium
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
Great scales... plan on sending them off to be custom engraved with a seigaiha motif... perfect fit and finish... tolerances were spot on
Like I said, these things are great, I love them. The titanium is top notch makes the knife feel and look so good. Also it sounds killer while opening and closing.
Rockscale, Design’s if you are reading this, I would love these style scales for my Ad20s. I am ready and waiting ha ha
Also what about dark wash titanium something like that? I would love these scales and a darker finish.
All in all thank you greatly for an awesome product.
The extended groove for the AD20.5 lockbar is an absolute game changer for this knife. There is almost twice as much surface area on it for your finger to work it. It’s like a whole new knife.
What I wouldn’t give for a similar design on the full size MG AD20 and AD20S.
Wow… just wow. I love these and they give my knife the desperately need thickness, rounded corners, traction without being too aggressive, and sufficient traction that I needed. I have found myself carrying this knife a lot more. Great job.
Very impressed with these AD20.5 scales, they fit and look good and give the knife a premium feel.