Titanium Critter Scales for Demko AD20.5 - Liner Removed
The scales provide a thicker handle, larger forward finger choil, and a fully recessed lock grove. These adjustments are made for added comfort when handling, deploying and disengaging the shark lock. Due to the deep milling of the scales, the total weight of the knife is about 4.1oz.
- Includes two stainless steel washers that needed to be placed between each scale and ball bearing washers (not between blade and ball bearing washers).
- Stop and lock pins have a solid and line marking on each end of the pin. Make sure to place the solid side together first on one side of the scales.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- knife and hardware not included.
- Not compatible with AD20.5 Ti & CF Version.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock grivory/G10 scales.
- All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
- Made out of grade 5 titanium
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
First class. Fit and finish are perfect. Makes the knife feel like a totally different knife. Highly recommend.
Nice feeling scales to give my grivory 3v model a better look. Perfect Upgrade, very recommend.
I’m so much more than satisfied I look at the fit to the liners in the front of knofe by lock and they r as good but even better than the original on the Demko AD20.5 won’t mention other companies but this is the one u want for sure!!!
Best way to class up a Demko. The bead blast ti matches the black blade so well. It takes an already awesome knife and pushes it into perfection. With a matching LNW clip it can't get enough carry time.
Unfortunately really expensive due to customs and taxing in the Netherlands..