Titanium Critter Scales for Demko AD20.5 - Liner Removed
The scales provide a thicker handle, larger forward finger choil, and a fully recessed lock grove. These adjustments are made for added comfort when handling, deploying and disengaging the shark lock. Due to the deep milling of the scales, the total weight of the knife is about 4.1oz.
- Includes two stainless steel washers that needed to be placed between each scale and ball bearing washers (not between blade and ball bearing washers).
- knife and hardware not included.
- Not compatible with AD20.5 CPM3V Linerless Ti version.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock grivory scales.
- All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
- Made out of grade 5 titanium
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
These really changed my AD20.5 for the better in every way. For those who find the stock scales too thin in hand. These bump up the thickness from ~.118” to ~.145” which gives added purchase in hand but keep things thinner overall from some other aftermarket scales.
The aluminum blast finish provides a great texture. The difference the additional access to the shark fin provides is something that has to be felt to believed. It makes the 20.5 access comparable to the larger lock bar on the AD20. Oddly the change in sound is something that is very noticeable. Actuation of the lock sounds like a well oiled machine. Definitely not my last set!
Perfect & a massive upgrade!
Beautifully precise machining, perfect fitment. So cool to be able to eliminate the liners unlike other aftermarket scales. Combined with the backspacer it feels like a whole new Demko. A serious upgrade from grivory and steel liners while not increasing the overall weight by much. Just get a set, you won’t regret it.