Titanium Scales for Demko AD20.5 - Liner Removed
The scales provide a thicker handle, larger forward finger choil, and a fully recessed lock grove. These adjustments are made for added comfort when handling, deploying and disengaging the shark lock. Due to the deep milling of the scales, the total weight of the knife is about 4.1oz.
- Includes two stainless steel washers that needed to be placed between each scale and ball bearing washers (not between blade and ball bearing washers).
- Stop and lock pins have a solid and line marking on each end of the pin. Make sure to place the solid side together first on one side of the scales.
- knife and hardware not included.
- Not compatible with AD20.5 CPM3V Ti version.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock grivory scales.
- All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
- Made out of grade 5 titanium
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
Some of the best scales and backspacers on the market!
Used these on the 3v grivory model, and purchased the titanium standoffs. They worked seemlessly with the scales. For a smooth finish it is remarkably grippy. They look great, feel great in hand, and weight of the finished product is only 3.9ish oz. Excellent.
Get it! Hurry up!
These scales are the perfect upgrade to the 20.5’s awful stock plastic. Though I had some difficulty with installation (absolutely user error on my part), once I got them on correctly, they fit perfectly. The added heft feels great in hand, the titanium gives a solid click-clack when deploying the knife, and the extra cut-out space given to the shark lock makes the knife an absolute pleasure to carry and use. And the customer service from Rockscale is great. I’ve never been let down by these guys or their products. Thank you for this!
I started with Manix 2 scales and have now tried a number since then. All have installed perfectly and have been a joy to use. Great stuff!