Titanium Scales for Demko AD20.5 - Liner Removed
The scales provide a thicker handle, larger forward finger choil, and a fully recessed lock grove. These adjustments are made for added comfort when handling, deploying and disengaging the shark lock. Due to the deep milling of the scales, the total weight of the knife is about 4.1oz.
- Includes two stainless steel washers that needed to be placed between each scale and ball bearing washers (not between blade and ball bearing washers).
- Stop and lock pins have solid and line markings on each end. Placed the solid ends together on the right-hand pocket clip side of the scales first. es.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- knife and hardware not included.
- Not compatible with AD20.5 Ti & CF Version.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock grivory/G10 scales.
- All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
- Made out of grade 5 titanium
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
Fit and finish is top notch.
I've got XL/XXL hands so the AD20.5 is a bit small for me. I got the straight scales hoping they'd give me a bit more space. Even with the slightly larger finger choil, which I appreciate, the straight center section and smaller ramp at the end make it a much better fit. And the larger lock bar notch is amazing. Feels nice and smooth without the liners and it's getting better with use. All in all it made a great knife even better. My one issue was with the finish on my smooth scales. It looks and feels great now. When I first installed them though it was very tactile. Gave me a fingernails on chalkboard feeling to touch. It has mellowed considerably with use and now is somehow smooth and grippy at the same time. Amazing product.
Titanium Scales for Demko AD20.5 - Straight Handle
Love the design super happy
Great scales... plan on sending them off to be custom engraved with a seigaiha motif... perfect fit and finish... tolerances were spot on