Titanium Scales for Demko AD20.5 - Liner Removed
The scales provide a thicker handle, larger forward finger choil, and a fully recessed lock grove. These adjustments are made for added comfort when handling, deploying and disengaging the shark lock. Due to the deep milling of the scales, the total weight of the knife is about 4.1oz.
- Includes two stainless steel washers that needed to be placed between each scale and ball bearing washers (not between blade and ball bearing washers).
- Stop and lock pins have a solid and line marking on each end of the pin. Make sure to place the solid side together first on one side of the scales.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- knife and hardware not included.
- Not compatible with AD20.5 Ti & CF Version.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock grivory/G10 scales.
- All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
- Made out of grade 5 titanium
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
Unfortunately really expensive due to customs and taxing in the Netherlands..
These scales make the AD20.5 way better in hand. The fit and finish is to notch. Worth every penny!
As always, great doing business with Rockscale Design, perfect product and fast service.
Received the titanium critter scales for my ad20.5 a few weeks ago and I'm thoroughly impressed definitely worth ordering and when they make a set for the ad 20s I'll be ordering those as well.
This is the design and construction the Demko AD 20.5 should have had from the beginning. Now it feels like a premium knife. And the Rockscale Design manufacturing is top notch!