Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 Skinny - Aluminum Blast - Linerless mod
Made out of grade 5 titanium. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. The scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand-sanded for a smooth finish before blasting and coating. The scales weigh about 4.5 oz with the knife.
- Not compatible with Manix 2 LW.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock g10 scales.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- Check if the pivot bushing fits both scales. Note that one side of the pivot bushing has a flat end and can only fit into one of the scales.
- Install the side of the pivot bushing with the flat end first.
- The stock lanyard tube should hand press snugly into the scales. If the tube is larger than the scale lanyard hole, use a flat part of pliers if possible and press very lightly around the end of the tube. Check fitment frequently for a snug fit. You do not want the tube to fit loosely causing it to rattle.
Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. Please message me for left-hand carry.
These are the best designed and lightest scales/ finished knife result available for the Manix. I’m polishing up a set to anodize and will likely be ordering again for another build.
Amazing! I modded an LW and created an extention/backspacer from the old FRN handle.
Would however be nice if Rockscale Design started producing them. Then everyone with the screw version of the LW would be able to use these amazing scales!
Bypassing the liners drops some weight for s robust design. Now to just make these for the lw versions!!
The skinny Manix 2 scales ms great knife into a truly custom nasterpiece.
Just installed the skinny scales on my Manix 2. Easy as could be. These scales make for one huge upgrade.