Titanium Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 - AB (Aluminum Blast) - Linerless mod
Made out of grade 5 titanium. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. The scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand-sanded for a smooth finish before blasting. The scales weigh about 4.5 oz with the knife.
- Not compatible with Manix 2 LW.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock g10 scales.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- Check if the pivot bushing fits both scales. Note that one side of the pivot bushing has a flat end and can only fit into one of the scales.
- Install the side of the pivot bushing with the flat end first.
- The stock lanyard tube should hand press snugly into the scales. If the tube is larger than the scale lanyard hole, use a flat part of pliers if possible and press very lightly around the end of the tube. Check fitment frequently for a snug fit. You do not want the tube to fit loosely causing it to rattle.
All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. Please message me for left-hand carry.
These scales are a complete game changer for the Manix 2! No more jimping, no more hot spots, just a satisfying grip and a much better knife!
Absolutely nailed it! I have a few manix 2 knives with other companies aftermarket scales, they are good but the liner delete scales you guys made are next level! Pricey but next level!
Fit and finish is exceptional on these titanium scales for the spyderco manix 2. Pro shipping and excellent customer service. AAA+++ quality scales would purchase again. Thank you
I really like these scales. The finish on them is very similar to the look and feel of my Sebenza 31. I added a flytitanium, titanium ball cage and RGT, milled titanium clip and it looks and works great. It was very easy to get the blade to center up when closed and there is zero blade play when open. I plan to get these for my shaman once the sliver hardware is back in stock. 100% a upgrade to the knife and not just for looks.
I had some installation issues with the scales, so I sent an email. Within hours there was a reply and the issue was %100 taken care of. I will buy from Rockscale Designs again when it is time for other knife upgrades.