Titanium Critter Scales for Demko AD20.5 - Straight Handle - Liner Removed
The scales provide a thicker handle, larger forward finger choil, and a fully recessed lock grove. These adjustments are made for added comfort when handling, deploying and disengaging the shark lock. Due to the deep milling of the scales, the total weight of the knife is about 4.1oz.
- Includes two stainless steel washers that needed to be placed between each scale and ball bearing washers (not between blade and ball bearing washers).
- Stop and lock pins have a solid and line marking on each end of the pin. Make sure to place the solid side together first on one side of the scales.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- knife and hardware not included.
- Not compatible with AD20.5 Ti & CF Version.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock grivory/G10 scales.
- All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
- Made out of grade 5 titanium
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
Very impressed with these AD20.5 scales, they fit and look good and give the knife a premium feel.
Thare is 2 big flaws in these scales. First: you can't use it without rockscale design backspacer, standard screws are too short for pocket clip. Second: because of sloppy tolerances in holes for pins demko lock have a noticable rock lock, I didn't have it with standard liners.
Demko without liners suppose to be my grail, but I desided to sell it because of those issues.
Love them fit perfect feel so much better
I purchased two scales for my AD20.5, and they are the finest available on the market. Their craftsmanship is impeccable, with a smooth and seamless folding mechanism that enhances the knife's overall performance. The precision in sizing is remarkable, providing a seamless fit. These handles have elevated the tactile experience of using the knife to a whole new level.
The critter pattern on the handles is exceptionally beautiful, offering an outstanding grip. While they are slightly thicker, which may not be for everyone, they suit my hand perfectly, especially with their smooth surface. These scales are a true testament to quality and comfort.
First set of scales came in and I noticed some blade play. Contacted Matt and he sent over replacements right away. Now they fit perfectly! Awesome product and customer support.