Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 - Aluminum Blast - Linerless mod
Made out of grade 5 titanium. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. The scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand-sanded for a smooth finish before blasting and coating. The scales weigh about 4.5 oz with the knife.
- Not compatible with Manix 2 LW
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock g10 scales
- Check if the pivot bushing fits both scales. Note that one side of the pivot bushing has a flat end and can only fit into one of the scales.
- Install the side of the pivot bushing with the flat end first.
- The stock lanyard tube should hand press snugly into the scales. If the tube is larger than the scale lanyard hole, use a flat part of pliers if possible and press very lightly around the end of the tube. Check fitment frequently for a snug fit. You do not want the tube to fit loosely causing it to rattle.
Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. Please message me for left-hand carry.
Not a fan of plain titanium scales. What you pay is what you get. High quality finishing and design.
Absolutely changed my Manix 2 into the perfect knife. Feels so much better in hand.
These scales took my Manix 2 to the next level. It’s always been a favorite but the fit and finish of the scales is perfect, making my manix a top tier knife. These even improved the action. Perfect centering as well. Zero regrets.
These scales make a great knife even better. They installed easily and there is no blade play or centering issues at all. The skinny model fits your hand much better than the original in my opinion. They also eliminate all that aggressive jimping that causes hot spots. I will be ordering more of thee in the future. With these skinny scales and an aftermarket ball cage installed, you have the ultimate work knife!
I have always loved the Spyderco Manix 2, and I have used a number of different sets of handle scales over the years. But this set of titanium scale/liner replacements from Rockscale Designs completely transforms the knife.
Seriously, the Manix feels so much better with these scales on it that I can't help but wonder why Spyderco itself hasn't taken a stab at building the knife with this construction. The knife is lighter, more comfortable (with less jimping), more premium feeling, more rigid, and looks freaking amazing.
I think most people in the knife community are used to occasionally being let down by knives, customizations, and/or "upgrades". But there is absolutely no regrets here. This product had completely exceeded any expectations I had for it. If you're considering a purchase, don't hesitate. You can't go wrong.