Titanium Hexi Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 Skinny - Aluminum Blast - Linerless mod
Made out of grade 5 titanium. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. The scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand-sanded for a smooth finish before blasting and coating. The scales weigh about 4.5 oz with the knife.
- Not compatible with Manix 2 LW.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock g10 scales.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- Check if the pivot bushing fits both scales. Note that one side of the pivot bushing has a flat end and can only fit into one of the scales.
- Install the side of the pivot bushing with the flat end first.
- The stock lanyard tube should hand press snugly into the scales. If the tube is larger than the scale lanyard hole, use a flat part of pliers if possible and press very lightly around the end of the tube. Check fitment frequently for a snug fit. You do not want the tube to fit loosely causing it to rattle.
Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. Please message me for left-hand carry.
I have a new favorite EDC again. Was getting bored with my previous scales and wanted to give the skinny mod a try. It has been incredible and super easy to install. Love these scales and this company!!!
I went from not liking the Manix 2, to loving it based on these scales. In fact I bought a used Manix 2 in dlc M390 JUST so I could mount these scales. The fact that they're linerless makes the Manix feel much better in hand than I found my original LW version to be. The graphite finish with a graphite lanyard tube looks amazing with the black dlc blade and just a pop of color from an anodized Ti lockball cage. My ONLY gripe, and it's nitpicking and probably expected with any kind of finish, is that the edges of the scales are rubbing up to a bit of a lighter grey shine. Maybe after a lot of use it will all even out to a cool "pocket washed" finish, but right now I'm just sad I've lost some of the very awesome dark, stealthy, gritty, graphite finish. Otherwise, the fit & finish and quality of these scales is impeccable, like everything RSD produces. Well done, folks!
Went on nicely and looks fantastic. Like that it replaced liners
Fit and finish are phenomenal. Install was actually not that difficult, especially with the Rockscale lanyard tube. The action and lockup are perfect without a bunch of fiddling that is sometimes required with Spyderco knives. I can’t recommend these scales enough.
Everything rockscale is always top notch. If you've gotten as far as the reviews then stop debating it and buy this, you won't be disappointed