Titanium Scales for Demko AD20.5 - Straight Handle - Liner Removed
The scales provide a thicker handle, larger forward finger choil, and a fully recessed lock grove. These adjustments are made for added comfort when handling, deploying and disengaging the shark lock. Due to the deep milling of the scales, the total weight of the knife is about 4.1oz.
- Includes two stainless steel washers that needed to be placed between each scale and ball bearing washers (not between blade and ball bearing washers).
- Stop and lock pins have a solid and line marking on each end of the pin. Make sure to place the solid side together first on one side of the scales.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- knife and hardware not included.
- Not compatible with AD20.5 CPM3V Ti version.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock grivory scales.
- All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
- Made out of grade 5 titanium
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process.
Prepare yourself to never be disappointed when purchasing a Rockscale design product. These new demko ad20.5 Ti scales are fire.
Scales fit perfect. Brings the knife to a new level of quality. Will certainly be buying more.
On the first set of scales I ordered the hardware wasn't fitting correctly. I emailed customer service and they very quickly responded with an apology, a partial refund, and immediately shipped out a set of replacement scales with a return slip for the problem scales. The replacement scales worked perfectly and my experience has been overall very positive!
Absolutely happy with these scales. More room to choke up & shark lock access. Plus the scales are wider so it fills the hand better. Not to mention great customer service! Highly recommend
Quality titanium scales and backspacer. Perfect fitment, excellent quality and design. Excellent prompt communications.