Titanium Scales for Spyderco Manix 2 - Skinny AB - Linerless mod
Made out of grade 5 titanium. The handle offers an excellent combination of high strength and toughness over the stock G10. The scales are machined with lots of attention to details with hard edges chamfered and hand-sanded for a smooth finish before blasting. The scales weigh about 4.5 oz with the knife.
- Not compatible with Manix 2 LW.
- These scales are made to replace the steel liners and stock g10 scales.
- Lightly brushed with aluminum blasted textured.
- Check if the pivot bushing fits both scales. Note that one side of the pivot bushing has a flat end and can only fit into one of the scales.
- Install the side of the pivot bushing with the flat end first.
- The stock lanyard tube should hand press snugly into the scales. If the tube is larger than the scale lanyard hole, use a flat part of pliers if possible and press very lightly around the end of the tube. Check fitment frequently for a snug fit. You do not want the tube to fit loosely causing it to rattle.
All blasted scales are finished with oil-based PTFE to help reduce fingerprints and scratches.
Made out of grade 5 titanium, knife and hardware not included. Please allow 3-5 business days to process. Please message me for left-hand carry.
The Manix 2 is kinda fat and now these scales enable me to not only simplify the scale design but also allow you to toss the liners. Now my manix not only feels way better and lighter but the scales look absolutely brilliant. Thanks!!!
This lanyard tube was a delightful cherry on top.
Best investment I've made into a knife ever, highly recommend giving these a try, fit and finish is perfect and the liner delete is icing on the cake!
The fit an finish of the scales is very good, no sharp edges, nice and clean. Assembled with no problems at all. I did anodize which they took very well.
These scales feel as though they were made for this specific blade, and transform the Manix functionality and aesthetically. They are, by far, the best scales on the market.
Action, lock function, blade centering and tolerances are all greatly improved, with drop shut glassy movement and no blade play.
I have a new favorite EDC again. Was getting bored with my previous scales and wanted to give the skinny mod a try. It has been incredible and super easy to install. Love these scales and this company!!!